I suggest you ...

have the option to view the age of the child or the date of the photo on the website as is possible in the android app

I really like lifecake and especially like the fact that you can have the age of the child rather than the date of the photo in the app. However, it is disappointing that this is not possible on the website which is the only platform that many family members use. This makes it harder for them to see how old the child is in each photo and see how much they've changed. It would be great if the website functioned like the app in showing either the age of the child or the date the photo was taken. Seeing how old the child is in each photo was the main reason I decided to start using Lifecake and would love every user to be able to see what I see!

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gemma CuttingGemma Cutting shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  EdAdminEd (Admin, lifecake) responded  · 

Hey Gemma. Thanks so much for the feedback. You are completely right – we’re missing a big trick not making more of a child’s age in the web timeline.

So, we’re in the middle of a big update to fix that. It should be ready in the next month.

Thanks,
    Ed

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service