I suggest you ...

I have a lot of trouble signing in & there seems no way to get customer support. Maybe once in 10, or more, log-in trys can I connect.

Login sometimes blocked. Last visit I resized picture, now I can't resize it back to normal. I'm getting real frustrated.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Won't accept my email and password but when I attempt to sign up it tells me that I'm already registered

• elaineelaine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Was able to view site last night signed in withpassword oday cannot get anything but flashing screens site registered with my Granddaughter with acces for me what am I doing wrong?

• JoJo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been logged out of my iPhone app and can't log back in. The "forgot your password" function doesn't work and emailed customer services twice with no response

• Jeannine WoodsJeannine Woods commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same as above I keep putting in my password - change it when. I am. Told to So and it is still asking for my password

• IpekAdminIpek (Chief Satisfaction Officer, lifecake) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Lynda,

We are very sorry to hear this - we could only find one email from you which was already replied on that day.

How have you contacted us and couldn't get anyone to get back to you?

Our support team has now contacted you via email, and I am sure the issue should be fixed shortly.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Have a great day,
        The Lifecake Team

• lynda krugerlynda kruger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't get customer support to answer any of my e mails either, very frustrating ! I am loading photos but can't see them ?

Feedback and Knowledge Base