I suggest you ...

Filter view to see only videos, or only photos, or only stories

I think Lifecake is awesome I just wish there was a way to sort the videos. I would like to be able to see the videos by themselves.

31 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    DenizAdminDeniz (Admin, lifecake) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  EdAdminEd (Admin, lifecake) responded  · 

Hi
    Many thanks for the feedback. It is a great idea. Let’s see what traction this idea gets in the forum and once we see some good votes we’ll get working on it.

Thanks,
    Ed & the Lifecake team

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please!! An option to see videos separately is just what I was going to ask for... And to see photos, videos and stories separately would be even better! ❤️

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree! Videos and stories get lost in the flow, making it almost pointless. I've gotten around my adding them as a favourite, but that's a short term solution. Adding a filter/sort option can't be very difficult :-)

• Ruaa HasanRuaa Hasan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wonder if you could make an option to check the picture separately than video and vise versa if someone want to check only the whole videos without needing to see the pictures as well.

• Fay woodsFay woods commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A option to view only video content or only pictures or view all to make it easier if you want to just look at videos without having to scroll through all pictures

Feedback and Knowledge Base