I suggest you ...

Uploads failing in the new iOS app

Since the most recent mobile app update videos and pictures will not upload. Tried multiple times and it always says "upload failed". Please fix so we can keep using the app!!

114 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

64 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Gail Vicki Podgur-HoofGail Vicki Podgur-Hoof commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My name is Gail Vicki Podgur. My grand nephew is Nicolas Julian Cuscuna. His parents are my nephew, Max Cuscuna and my niece in law Jackie Montoya Cuscuna. Apparently, something is happening with your sight. As of last Sunday, I had no problem bringing up your app and viewing pics and videos of little Nicolas Julian. Now, it just says to contact support @lifecake.com over and over again; it just says there is a problem with my server, (Metro PCS, BOCA RATON, FL. I also use gvph9129@gmail.com for example mail as well as gvickipodgur@gmail.com. Interestingly enough, my mother, the baby'shower Great Grandmother, Mrs. Asna Podgur has been unable to see any pics or videos for over 3 weeks! I contacted you at previously mentioned website, but you have not resolved her issue either. My mom'said email is asnapodgur@gmail.com. Please contact me and my mother, under separate cover and tell us what we must do to remedy this problem. Thank You, Cordially, G. Vicki Podgur-Hoof.

• JoJo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same problem. It looks like my photos are uploaded but no one can see them :(

• SarahSarah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Was able to upload my photos but none of my friends and family got notifications and they aren't able to see them:(

• ShawnShawn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Videos are not uploading, and no ability to determine why.

Using Android.

Pleae dont mark something Completes when it obviously isn't

• JoJo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is also failing on android too - I uploaded two photos on 19 June and they still look like they haven't uploaded properly yet my family can see them and I can't upload anything else.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same problem. Can't log into Lifecake for my granddaughter's photo's. Am very frustrated and disappointed! I live in Michigan and my granddaughter is in Florida. What's going on?

• j.rhymes@sky.comj.rhymes@sky.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't access anything since 16th June 2017 just a green screen with lifecake logo. Could view on laptop and WiFi kindle 3 days ago, now nothing on either. Tried everything nothing works so I can't view photos of grandson who lives 200 miles away. Very frustrated and disappointed.

• GZGZ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The app keeps kicking me out. It doesn't recognize my email and won't let me sign back in. I deleted and reinstalled but it still won't work.

• MagdalenlMagdalenl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been using Lifecake for ages, but now I can't access it, can't scroll and can't upload since you began a new format. I don't get notifications any more either.

From doting great -aunt!

Can't upload anything new. I'm starting to think this isn't the right app for me.

• Lisa TaylorLisa Taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since the updates version photos are being duplicated up to 5 times each and no audio on videos?!?

Uploads are very slow or do not work at all particularly on videos. Also you cannot zoom into picture for the detail to select the right shot to upload. Please fix asap

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base