I suggest you ...

Change permissions assigned to family and friends

The parent should be able to limit who adds photos or videos, because you may want some people to be able to view and comment but not be able to upload stuff.

96 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  DenizAdminDeniz (Admin, lifecake) responded  · 

Hi
    Thanks for reaching out with this request – we know it is a much needed feature. And we’re building it too. Within about a month from now you’ll be able to choose who, from your friends and family, does what.

Many thanks,
    Ed & the Lifecake team

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A user should not be able to post anything without the parent allowing him to do so. That's basic role and permission management.

This is must have on this kind of tool and a blocker for any paying subscription

• CyrilCyril commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Lifecake team, you said back in December this feature would be ready within a month, it's been 5 months now. Would you have any news to share on this by any chance?

Don't know when permissions were changed so family could upload content! Don't want them to have this access!

• AlissaAlissa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree.
        Also would be nice to have an option to have some photos for parents only.

Has this been done yet as I want to remove some peoples access who were originally invited?

And for the partner to have equal admin rights I.e inviting people to the app

Feedback and Knowledge Base