I suggest you ...

Child's age calculation inaccurate in new iOS build

I noticed that the child's age becomes inaccurate at the start of a new month. My daughter was 4 months and 19 days on the 31 of July. Then on the 1st of Aug the app shows her as 5 months and 20 days.

I understand that this is the 5th month of her life, but she is not yet 5.5 months.

Could you please get this sorted out?

57 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminDeniz (Admin, lifecake) responded  · 

Hi. We’re hugely sorry for this. We are aware of an issue affecting some customers and are investigating. To those who are seeing this problem, please do write in to our Customer Service team on support@lifecake.com providing your lifecake email address, the name of the child affected and an example of photo (the date) that shows the wrong age.

Really appreciated,
    Ed & the Lifecake team

23 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, I had this issue as well then I logged off and on and it was fixed but now it's back to not being accurate and it's not fixing itself when I log off and on again. Is it going to be fixed from your side? Thank you.

I have emailed, but have gotten no response. It seems that most of my pictures have the wrong date which is kind of disappointing!

I just sent an email, I have the same issue. I didn't send the my son's name as I just now saw this post. When will this issue be corrected?

Hi I have sent an e mail and haven't really gotten an answer on when or if this can be corrected? Do u have an estimate on when this issue will be resolved?

I'm relieved it's not just me! I didn't actually notice it til I watched a flashback slideshow and knew from memory that the dates were off by a month!

I'm relieved it's not just me! I didn't actually notice it til I watched a flashback slideshow and knew from memory that the dates were off by a month!

I emailed several days ago and have decided no response. Very displeased and disappointed in an app that seemed to care so much about its users.

I emailed over a week ago about this issue and have still not received any response. I recommended this app to everyone and I feel like the app has jumped shark with this new update. Just roll everything back to the old version. It was MUCH better!

Hi Ed & Team,
        I sent an email to support with the info requested. Let me know if you need anything else. Cheers! //Lorena

My dates are wrong as well. Just updated and still incorrect dates as of a couple weeks ago

← Previous 1

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base