or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ru commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do resend an invitation to someone who's magic link has expired?

• Uncle Charles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having the same problems even though I tried several times from my iPhone. Every time I attempt to sign in again it says sorry expired. Can I start the process all over again, but from my laptop?

• Ct14 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You say sorry with an auto reply which doesn't address the issue. The op has already said they only have one device. Maybe you could actually respond to what they said. This feature doesn't work. I have one device. I can't get access either and link expires immediately.

• Ct14 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes can't get access at all now. Won't resend. Complete rubbish.

• Martin Vivers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My parents have the same issue with their Hudl, they only have one device so are not changing it and yet constantly receive the "you have changed your device" message.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem. New iPhone & iPad. Either the link is expired or it says I am switching devices when I have not. HELP. Thank you.

• AdminDeniz (Admin, lifecake) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the trouble with the magic link.

Firstly, when you receive the email from Lifecake with the magic link, you need to ensure you are opening the link from the same device on which you made the initial link request. So, if you requested the link from your iPhone for example, you need to make sure you open the email on your iPhone. It's also important that you open the magic link from your phone's native mail client, do not to paste the link into a mobile web browser as it won't work for security reasons.

Similarly, if you request a link via a computer or laptop you need to make sure you open the link within the same browser. i.e: If you request it on Google Chrome and then try and open it in Safari, the link won't work.

It is also worth remembering that the magic link is only valid for 15 minutes and will expire after this time if not used.

Please let us know if you experience further issues.
        Have a great day,
        The Lifecake team.

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base