I suggest you ...

I shouldn't have to click through 4+ things just to get logged in to Lifecake. The default should be username and password, ideally on the main page already. Non standard methods of logging in should require further clicking, not the other way around.

9 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree!!! I was invited some time ago by my nephew and his wife to follow the progress of my gt nephew via Lifecake, since they live on other side of the world. I don't have much time to log in and look at pics every time I get an alert, so tend to have a blitz from time to time and just look back through time-line at the really good pics, as there are sooooo many!! But is getting more and more difficult to sign in. MOST RECENTLY APP JUST DOESN'T SEEM TO BE WORKING CORRECTLY AS I ALWAYS, AUTOMATICALLY GET DIVERTED TO ADD A CHILD??? WITH NO CHANCE OF LOG IN AT BEGINNING AND NO APPARENT WAY OF GETTING BACK TO REGULAR LOG IN. AM CONTEMPLATING GIVING UP ON LIFECAKE AND ASKING MY NEPHEW JUST TO SEND ME THE ODD REALLY GOOD PIC VIA EMAIL.

Feedback and Knowledge Base