I suggest you ...

Uploads not working

The app on my iPhone seems to be loading the pictures, however those who I have as viewers are unable to see my uploads. I have tried deleting & uploading again but it still is not working.

22 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Desi shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Goes in circles what biitton has not worked in days tried a different e mail where is your tech can someone call and walk me thru this ?? Sad :(

• Adam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nothing will upload. The status bar never completes
        but disappears and no one can view what I have uploaded. Please assist.

I'm getting red exclamation marks next to several of my pictures and all of my videos as I try to upload them. This is the first time I've ever had a problem. I restarted my phone and that did nothing. Please fix this!!

I’m experiencing the same issue as Bonnie Jackson, it seems the upload gets stuck and isn’t continuing, saying ‘uploading x of x’
        Help!

• Bonnie Jackson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can’t seem to upload the pics and the ones it said it uploaded we can not see! It’s been a couple of days now and it still says uploading so many out of so many. Is this going to be fixed soon?

• stephanie kidd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cant open my picture page your website stinks my son in law already quit lk and is using something else.

• D Hostick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are also having this problem, we can't view old or new photo's. Really frustrating as they live 200 miles away.

• Lauren Anderson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also having this issue - hope that it can be resolved soon please! We are both using the iPhone app and wondering if it's to do with the iOs 11 app upgrade?

• Vikki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Both my husband and I are having this problem. He has iPhone and I have android.
        Any idea when this will be resolved lifecake?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base