I suggest you ...

Build a version which will work on Windows Phone

It would be great to get one for my phone. Thanks!

248 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JuditJudit shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

24 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, your reply was Feb 14, 2014. Three years later have you any plans for a Windows app?
        Thanks.

• MichaelMichael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Previously your website allowed access with a windows phone but that no longer works, can you at least support browser access for windows even if your no planning on building an app

Yes please to a version that works on windows phones. At the very least please make sure the browser version has basic functionality / ability to add photos. Thank you in advance.

• AlfredAlfred commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With Windows 10 and UWP, I hope that creating the app is a more feasible option. The Anniversary Update is here!

• MickaëlMickaël commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to have an application on Windows 10. I would love to have the same user experience as on my iPad. Cheers ! Great work tough ;)

• DaveDave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our daughter's about to give birth in six weeks and has suggested using lifecake but most of the immediate family have Windows phones so we've said it's not really any use without at least phone browser access.

Yes to windows phone app! Ridiculous isn't one. Cant upload photos either or play video on phone.as the mum I'm with baby most yet able to use the website the least!

• Timothy BroughtonTimothy Broughton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need the ability to atleast upload from our windows phones. Now with windows 10 it would also be usable on the desktops

• John JenningsJohn Jennings commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The website works ok, it is lovely to see photos shared by others, but so frustrating to have to wait until I'm at a desktop computer to share my own photos! A Windows 10 universal app would be amazing, please think about it.

• DaveDave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Count me in for a windows version. I would love to show off my granddaughter on my windows phone.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base