I suggest you ...

Provide a referral code to invite friends or share on social media

If you want to invite friends to try out Lifecake, but don't have their email address or want to use the automated form, perhaps you could provide a unique referral code or link which they can use when signing up?

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MegP shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminIpek (Chief Satisfaction Officer, lifecake) responded  · 

HI, Meg! So sorry for the delay in responding to this. We’ve been thinking about your suggestion and how to make it easier to invite loved ones.

The challenge is always balancing our need for complete security with the desire to make everything with lifecake fun and easy. The shared link is great for the latter but not as good on the former. But we will keep working on this!

Thanks so much for the great suggestion.

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was a discarded fake watches watch, because the style is relatively backward, so no one to buy me, the salesman aunt put me in a humble glass cabinet. Compared with those famous watches, I was like a poor little beggar. March 27th is a day I will never forget,replica rolex watches because, on this day, I have been looking forward to the happiness has come! Take me was a grey-haired grandfather, from then on, I became a replica watches grandfather's personal friend. Walking, shopping, running, I can not.

• Katy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Even an option for people to request an invite would be great - you could then approve or deny requests. I'm moving all baby photos from social media to Lifecake, but it's not practical for me to send invites to everyone in my large extended family. I would love for those who are interested to be able to easily request an invite.

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base