I suggest you ...

Make it possible to choose the order of photos taken on the same date.

At the moment you can't choose the order of photos taken on the same day, which is a pain. This would be a helpful improvement!

26 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  IpekAdminIpek (Chief Satisfaction Officer, lifecake) responded  · 

Hi! Thanks for the suggestion and apologies for the delay in responding.

Would your ideal scenario be that you can drag a photo to be the main one featured that day and then have the rest of the family see the same thing?

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yup. Any chance this is coming? I would like to be able to order them properly.

For example; the day my daughter was born, I've uploaded several photos, then my partner uploaded several. Because they are all the same date, they just stay in the order they were uploaded - so they actually show my daughter being held by her grandma a fee hrs old first, then the pictures of me holding her minutes after she was born. I would like true chronology, not just sorted by date.

• FluaurescentFluaurescent commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any news on that topic?Totally agree! Ideal scenario would be to be able to drag photos taken at a same date in the order we want: for example by introducing a more detailed time setting per photo (hour/minutes/seconds).

• KsushaKsusha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i have the same issue - photos taken in one day but uploaded at different time are not in chronological order. sometimes i have to set wrong date to keep events together. rearranging photos is a very much needed feature.

• IpekAdminIpek (Chief Satisfaction Officer, lifecake) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Stephanie,

When you upload your photos on Lifecake, they should be put in chronological order. If you are experiencing issues with this, could you please write us on support@lifecake.com so that we can help you further?

However currently it is not possible to arrange the order of the photos in the same day. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your help!

• ChrisChris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ability to change the date helps with this some, but I can't rearrange things within the same date. Often times I have many pics throughout the day, but I go in at the end of the day to add a story and it shows after all the pics I'm telling a story about. If I could either rearrange everything manually, or possibly update the time of the pic/story, it would all fall in line and the flow of my story would be much better.

• StephanieStephanie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to rearrange pictures. I have pictures stored in different places. The way it is now if I click on pictures in no certain order... That's the way they are stored. I would like to see an option to rearrange the pictures. Thanks in advance.

Feedback and Knowledge Base