I suggest you ...

Give the ability to make some pics/videos private.

I guess it seems to defeat the purpose is you're using this awesome app to share pics/videos with family and friends. But I also like to be able to store all the pics/videos in one place. Some pics I may not necessarily want to share with everyone that can view the timeline so the option to make some pics/videos private would be great! Either way, I LOVE LifeCake!

54 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Thuy BermanThuy Berman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  IpekAdminIpek (Chief Satisfaction Officer, lifecake) responded  · 

Thanks a lot for the suggestion, Thuy! We’ve been having lots of discussions about this in our team, and we may come back with a few questions on this. But it is definitely on our radar.

Have a great day!

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • LianeLiane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use lifecake first and foremost as the permanent "album" for my kids and me. Secondarily, we like that we have shared with a bunch of people that would like to see it. But every once in a while I want to serve the first purpose but not the second - so I want it in the album, but not to share. Today, a glowing email from a teacher about how mindblowingly amazing my kid is (I paraphrased). I want to save it, but don't want to look like a braggart putting it out for others. Thanks!

• MegMeg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am currently using Lifecake as a digital memory book for my daughter. I love sharing pictures and videos with family- and they love it too! I do wish there was an option to add a private story, as some memories are personal and don't need to be shared with the whole family. Thanks!

Feedback and Knowledge Base