I suggest you ...

allow automatic deletion of photos from camera roll once they have been uploaded to Lifecake

Once the photo has been uploaded to Lifecake I do not require it to be kept on my camera roll as this is simply a duplication of the same content which takes up phone memory.

I auto-sync my camera roll to Flickr and currently I have to manually delete the photos uploaded to Lifecake. I have no clear way of identifying which photos I have already uploaded from within the camera roll.

When you use a USB stick from a camera, you are always given the option to delete the photos on the memory card, once they have been uploeded to your PC hard drive.

If Lifecake offered the same option for deletion from camera roll on uploed it would make life much easier.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ross McAlpine shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  AdminIpek (Chief Satisfaction Officer, lifecake) responded  · 

Hi, Ross! Thanks for the suggestion.

Unfortunately Apple don’t allow developers to delete photos or videos from the camera roll. So we’d be unable to do this, although we can certainly understand the desire.

But if Apple changes their mind, we would certainly look at this again.

Please keep the suggestions coming!

Nick

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service