I suggest you ...

Allow multiple accounts in app

to be able to view the images of accts you've been invited to in your app. Eg I have my son in my app but would be good to be able to view the lifecake of my sister's kids from an initial navigation page. Unless you can do this already of course...!

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Candy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminIpek (Chief Satisfaction Officer, lifecake) responded  · 

Hi, Candy! So sorry for the delay in responding, but the good news is that this is available now.

You can view your child(ren)’s Lifecake(s), but also those of others. As long as people share with you using the same email address that you already use in Lifecake, then you can see all children at once (and filter which you want to see at any time).

Please email us at support@lifecake.com if you have any trouble!

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cant sign into my account it keeps saying wrong email it driving me mad. There no function to add a new email

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, I and my sister are having problems getting this feature to work. Is there something special to do once you receive and invite from someone? I click the link from.invite, it takes me to online lifecake but when I enter my user credentials all it does is open my existing account, it doesn't add the new child.

Hi I have the same problem as now my existing account has one child and my sister invited me to see a new child but it won't work

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, I and my sister are having problems getting this feature to work. Is there something special to do once you receive and invite from someone? I click the link from.invite, it takes me to online lifecake but when I enter my user credentials all it does is open my existing account, it doesn't add the new child.

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base