I suggest you ...

allow ordering of individual prints of photos from Lifecake

Would be great if there were a way to order individual prints of photos from the Lifecake app and have them shipped directly to you.

The Lifecake creators could do this a bunch of ways - like by integrating the Walgreens API or working with a company like Shutterfly.

75 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Janet shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminDeniz (Admin, lifecake) responded  · 

Hi Janet! Thank you for this suggestion. We are starting to hear this same point more and more frequently. So we have a team looking at how we best do this from both an infrastructure and user experience perspective. We’ll keep you posted.

- Ed, The Lifecake Team

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Lloyd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My mom is 85 years old and won't have anything to do with anything that looks anything like a computer. She has not seen her year old great grandson. Have you made any progress on this issue? It seems to be a great way for you to monetize this site; make a deal with, for example, the drugstores like Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, etc. Get a couple pennies per print.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So as of now there is no way to print photos? I have been using lifecake since my 6 month old was born and it is the only place I have very special pictures. I was hoping to print them out for relatives that cannot access online and also for my own use as I need to clear up space on my phone to fit any new pictures. This is a big issue and I would have thought twice about putting all my important photos. Please help. Thank you!!

• Shelly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has any progress been made on this? I have over 7,000 photos of my kids on my iPhone, and I only upload the best ones to Lifecake. I'd like to get basic drugstore prints made of only my Lifecake photos instead of having to select them from my entire camera roll.

• Amy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great for us too. We have relatives in Ireland who don't own a photo printer and would like copies of some prints.

• ann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want a way where I can print individuals prints for myself. But I want to be able to print them from my printer... There needs to be way to do this.

Feedback and Knowledge Base