I suggest you ...

I want to be able to see other peoples lifecakes and not just mine. Want to see pictures of other users babies on my app for my iphone

Is there a way that I can add someone else's baby to my lifecake. Not me adding their picture but me be able to like and comment on their lifecake while on my app for my lifecake. I don't like having to using webpage to look at other lifecakes. I want too be able to click on other users lifecake somehow and pull up their pictures!

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MorganMorgan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  IpekAdminIpek (Chief Satisfaction Officer, lifecake) responded  · 

Hello, many thanks for your feedback.

We sure understand the excitement to share your child’s photos with your loved ones, and to be able to get connected to other families :) However at Lifecake, we believe the parent/s should have the full control over who sees their baby’s photos. This is why we have decided to create a 100% private platform where you cannot search for a family / baby but can only be invited to get connected to a baby.
    If there is a Lifecake that you would like to be connected to, please contact the parent/s so that they can send you an invitation.

Please let us know if you have further questions or feedback.
    Have a great day,
    The Lifecake Team

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service