I suggest you ...

Add expected date of birth and actual date of birth

My baby was born 2 weeks before his due date. Now all the pre birth pictures and notes are off by 2 weeks. If I fix that part then his after birth pictures are off by 2 weeks :(. I think this is a must solve. I love the app and use it all the time but if this doesn't get fixed I might need to look for something else.

34 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Rita Dali shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminEd (Admin, lifecake) responded  · 

Hi.

Sorry for the delayed response on this. It has been a much needed feature. It is now available on Android – you can set your gestation period – and we’ll be brining the same over to iOS and Web very soon.

Thanks for your patience.

Ed

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sarah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree. My daughter arrived early and I h also been unable to amend the birth date. When will this be resolved?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Started documenting pregnancy but when update daughters actual birthdate it alters the time line so that what was actually 41+1 day pregnancy pics are only showing as days from when she was alive or as 39 weeks pregnant. Would be good to be able to add estimates due date and actual delivery date so can show pics of pregnancy when over due

• Jaime Leimas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is definitely a must! My baby was born three weeks early and all of the automatic titles added to the pictures showing weeks pregnant are wrong! Or there should just be a way to edit the automatic titles if necessary

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base