I suggest you ...

Make it easier to see ALL of the pictures

On the main screen, if you click on the photos displayed it brings you to a slideshow, but the slideshow doesn't show all of the pictures. To see additional pics, you have to click the green square beneath the main photo strip. My family is not very tech savvy, so they usually miss these additional photos. It would be a lot better if clicking on the main photo strip brought you to a slideshow that would show all of the uploaded photos.

38 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JasonJason shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  EdAdminEd (Admin, lifecake) responded  · 

Hi and sorry for the slow response.

We agree, the ‘drawer’ is not very intuitive and we are in the process of a redesign that will remove it altogether allowing all your moments to be visible in one stream on the timeline.

Thanks for your patience.
    Ed

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BillBill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why can't I open lifecake to see my new granddaughters photos just see a red dot over the bell?

• MeghanMeghan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have this issue too - I have several family members who only use the website (not the app or mobile site). I think it's confusing for them when they get an update email with a picture and they start scrolling on the website but can't find the picture because it's in the drawer.

• Jen and JamesJen and James commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My mom keeps trying to find particular pictures on the website that are not visible on the timeline. She clicks through each picture individually, but the ones in the "drawer" don't even show up when you click through one at a time. The only way to see them is to click on the drawer. These photos should be more visible, either by allowing the user to click through individually or just displaying all photos in the timeline.

I know that on m.lifecake.com there is a new format that displays all photos, but they are way too big to be able to easily scroll through several days or months of photos.

Feedback and Knowledge Base