General

1. Improve "treasure" images

I love your "treasure" but I can not use most of them because the selected images are irrelevant or missing the head of our son most of the time. And I would love if these treasures could have an own place instead of imbalancing the flow of our images.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. differenciate videos while browsing on the web page

It would be great if I could see which are the videos and which are the images while browsing in the web page (as in the Android application). E.g. with a small video icon.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Image order should be consistent on the web while navigating

It is annoying that the order of the images is descending by date when I browse but ascending by date when I navigate between the images (from left to right) on the web page. In the Android application it works as I would expect.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Play Button

When I play a short video, say a 2 to 3 sec one, the Play Button on the screen remains there while the video plays -spoiling the short video. Could you arrange for the play button to completely disappeared before the video starts?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. changing story’s

I’d like to see a bit more detail in a story maybe a bit like Instagram and watsap because to me they are a bit plane and boring. The display from the old one I thought was much nicer, as you could add paragraphs and lists.
    Thank you

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow me to opt out of Time Warp

I don’t see the point of Time Warp. I do like notifications of new photos and videos, but it is disappointing to think there is something new when it is just urging me to check for a Time Warp. I would like to turn it off.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please turn off the "love" feature

Can you please turn off the liking feature for photos on lifecake? It's unnecessary and adds an almost competitive element to the app when a lot of family have their children's photos on there. We really like it but see it unnecessary to have to "love" certain images. All photos of our children are precious.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Have videos-only as flashback option

Add an option to see series of videos as part of flashback function. Keep separate function for photo flashbacks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Enable face recognition for timewarps.

I don’t always post photos of my child’s face. Sometimes it’s a hand, or the back of the head, or the stats we got from the doctors office. Would be more meaningful if it was a true before and after and not just random.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Flashback

I love the flashback video but it appears to zoom into the centre of the picture and often that’s isn’t where my child is positioned so you get a random edge of his face or he’s not in shot at all. Would be good if you can see the picture in full to see your child!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Memory of ‘on this day last year’

Create a ‘on this day last year’ memory so that you can view a post quickly from the same day last year

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. allow sorting by month.

When I try to scroll back to earlier years, Lifecake often crashes. If I could specify what month/year I want to view, perhaps the site wouldn't have to load so many hundreds of photos and burn itself out.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. General information regarding photo books

I love your app, and I like how easy it is to share photos with my family and how nice it is to have all of my photos organized so easily. Today I went to do my first photo album and was really disappointed in the photo album function of this app. You can't do any cute back grounds or organize photos differently or write much to customize the photo book. Furthermore, your cost for a photo book is much more expensive than other sites. I want to see you succeed because I love your app and would love to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Log in should default to username and password

I shouldn't have to click through 4+ things just to get logged in to Lifecake. The default should be username and password, ideally on the main page already. Non standard methods of logging in should require further clicking, not the other way around.

127 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  18 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Show children side by side at same age

Hi
    It would be great if I could show the timelines of both of my children side-by-side, so I can see photos of each at the same age, even though they are 4 years apart. Or filter by child age or something so the timeline shows photos in child age order rather than in date order. I want to see what my daughter looked like at age 1 next to my son at the same age.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add settings options to the Flashback function

Add settings options to the Flashback function. Personally not a fan of the zoom and pan animation. A simple transition to the next image would be way better

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Create photo books automatically based on "favorited" photos.

Allow users to select an option when creating photo books that includes year (which you already offer) and "favorites." The favorites option would automatically create a photo album with all the photos that have been "favorited" by you or family/friends who have joined the album. Since I have uploaded so many photos and spent time favoriting certain photos, it only makes sense to offer this convenient customization feature as an option.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Be able to see how many people viewed a photo or video if they selected it

I would like to see how many people viewed or played back a video/photo I posted. This gives me an idea of what to post in the future. This would only work if someone clicked on the image or photo.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Create a filter so that you can see only videos / only photos or all. A great addition would be a video reel - auto playback of all videos.

Videos are too hard to find - having to scroll through your many photos to find the few videos that you have is no fun!

As a parent-Lifecake user I would like to select a filter so that I can see only videos / only photos or all. Preferably I would also be able to select which child I would like the filter to be applied to.

A great addition would be a video reel - playback of all videos of your child from birth to the last video uploaded. Ideal when the family are over and you wish to…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Slideshow

Can you make the slideshow/flashbacks more editable, for example choosing weather to go from birth onwards or from the present backwards, and being able to add music etc.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories