General

1. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. get rid of the new text on notification emails

The text in the notification emails :
    "Yup, <User> is a liker. ",
    "Syllables on the cake! <User> went for it. ",
    "Confirmed. <User> said yeah! ", etc.

Are at best annoying and at worst, confusing and distracting. They are not cute and they don't provide any useful information. Please get rid of them.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Is it possible to revert back to the last version? The new update seems to feature the likes/comments more and not the pictures themselves.

We chose lifecake to share our kids' photos because it's both private and it's main focus is on the photos. The latest update has a bunch of white space between photos on the picture feed that shows how many likes/comments each picture has. So annoying to see when we just want to be able to scroll through and see pictures of our family. Is it possible to uninstall the latest update so that our photo page looks like it used to? Or can the next update make the photo viewing page just show photos and not all the likes/comments between…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Swipe down on a photo to close the detail view

This seems pretty much standard for all apps that have a photo detail view nowadays, so consider adding the ability to swipe down on a photo to close it and go back to the timeline.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. create a troubleshooting guide

I keep getting a "cannot upload your moments" message when trying to upload video.

This message offers no way of resolving this or even an inkling as to why. Extremely frustrating.

Make a guide or an FAQ so people can try to fix this issue on their own; and not have to wait for customer support.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Shawn,

We currently have our Knowledge base articles to help our customers with all questions.

However when it comes to issues such as uploads, our CS team will be able to help you with this.

Hope this helps.

Have a great day,
    The Lifecake team.

6. Don't make comments on emails from Lifecake

The automated emails from lifecake have comments like "stunner, diplomats say" or "...area critics claim".
    These comments are nonsensical and unnecessary.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, many thanks for your feedback.

We are very happy to let you know that these comments have been removed from Lifecake notifications.

Hope you will enjoy using Lifecake and please let us know if you have further questions or feedbacks, we would love to hear them!

Have a great day,
    The Lifecake Team

7. 'Hide' the wording "Discover our new print products!" from the heading of every message.

When I see a message from you in the inbox on my iPhone I see who it's from, e.g. "Steffy commented on Joshua Michael's timeline", but then I get two lines of advertising saying "Discover our new print products!"
    This means that I have open the message to read what Steffy has said.
    I think that it is possible for you to "hide" all of the opening text [inside some sort of picture frame?] so that the iPhone message preview shows the opening words of what Steffy has said. Then I can choose to see the whole message (with advertising…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Explanation for the icons on Web

for the website, there should be text (like an explanation of what it is) on the icons at the top, for example, add photo, download, select, etc. as you hover over it

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base