I suggest you ...

Choose which child comes up in newsfeeds

I think you should be able to select which children Coke up in your newsfeed. I have other people's children on my life cake and enjoy being able to see them, but find it frustrating that you can not select to only view only my child. Simple to do and would be much better.

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Andy Griffiths shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminIpek (Chief Satisfaction Officer, lifecake) responded  · 

Hello, many thanks for your feedback!

We have some great news. This is already possible on all platforms, you can toggle between each child you have on your account. Please select which child you would like to see on your timeline from the top left corner and you will be able to see all the content tagged with that child. Hope this helps!

Have a great day,
    The Lifecake Team

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sarah Walker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, I'd really like to be able to do this too... I'd vote for more granular control but either would be better than my child's photos being all mixed up with my friends children. You should be able to select which child's photos you want to look at.

I see that this post is a few years old now, is this already possible?

• Emma Edwards commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to select which child to be send out to friends and family
        I've got four children in my life cake and I would love to send out a like to Sophie but I cannot get a link I only get a link to Renise could you please help

• Viola commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

granular control on which children show in the feed and the tool to remove other children

• Andy Griffiths commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You should have a choice of which children you want to come up. It's really frustrating when people you don't know like there friends photo (mutual friend) and then your news feed is taken over by them. I like seeing other friends kids but only occasionally.

Another thing to address is you should be able to remove other children easier

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base