I suggest you ...

AirPlay and Casting integration

It would be great if the app integrated with AirPlay and casting for Google Chromecast. The ability to view videos and photos on your home tv makes for a great family viewing experience. Our son loves watching the videos of him, but watching them on the phone is such a small experience. Being able to view them on a large screen tv would be great.

If there was a way to AirPlay or cast Flashbacks that would be a great way to view your child's progress. It's also an easy way to put pictures of your child at their birthday party if you wish for everyone to see.

75 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
robstemm shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Trish commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was going to suggest this myself and checked first to see if anyone else has thought of it. Doesn’t seem like Lifecake is interested in making this happen going by how old all the other comments and suggestions are, how disappointing.

• Patricia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's weird because there was a google cast option when I first downloaded the app and then it disappeared with one of the updates. I'm not sure why they changed it.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes I agree. Imagine going to some of the grandparents house and being able to cast to a device and show them not only the app but the great pictures!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base