I suggest you ...

Enable adjusting email notifications from iOS app

''it would be nice if you added the option to choose if we want to cancel the option to send us emails when comments are added or photos are added to favourites.''

92 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
AdminDeniz (Customer Support Agent, lifecake) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Celine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi! My e-mail inbox is filling up with endless e-mail with notifications from lifecake. How can I stop this? I don't want any notifications from lifecake at all, as I just want to check it once in a while to have a peek into whats going on. I really don't need to know that my sister-in-laws father commented on his own photo of my nephew :P Please help, It's driving me crazy

• AdminDeniz (Customer Support Agent, lifecake) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

''I figured it out. You have to unsubscribe from the specific type of email. I think this is redundant - you should have it set up so that a person’s profile preferences are consistent across all devices, or at least give a choice of which devices in some central location. I shouldn’t have had to poke around trying to find a way to stop the emails after I made the choice not to receive notifications in the iPad app.''

Feedback and Knowledge Base