I suggest you ...

Uploads not working

The app on my iPhone seems to be loading the pictures, however those who I have as viewers are unable to see my uploads. I have tried deleting & uploading again but it still is not working.

22 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Desi shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

34 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem here: tried with Opera and IE7. Upload seems to be OK. but when you klick on the green Button above, the fotos are not displayed.

• Sarah Brooks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am now having the same problem. Photos will upload but others can’t see them on the time line..... please help?!!!!

The app on my huawei will not upload photos. Some of them will upload but most of them get a red '!' and i can not get info about the red '!' I restarted the app and my phone. But nothing works. Please help

• jesse.colliver commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My uploads (videos) from my previous comments never completed... I deleted them.. restarted the upload process (one at a time as suggested) and waited 24 hours for the first one to complete.. and it never did.

Lifecake has used 2GB of my monthly data attempting to upload though..

One of the videos has a red "!" on it now. I have no options to learn more about the ! or address the issue, whatever it may be.

This is now costing me money..

• Laura commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello. Seems to be a problem with the upload. I tried deleting the upload to start again. But it won't delete or upload so i am unable to do any more uploading.

I get this issue on Android consistently too.. Videos have been hung up for weeks. Nobody knows my daughter can stand on her own yet and that was back in July!

I have about 5-6 now in the queue and they are not uploading.

My uploads have been stuck for days.. Nothing new will upload. "Uploading 0 of 5" restarting my phone and the app does not work. I've already reinatalled the app once.. and it was not easy to sign back in. I am on Android. This is a frequent issue!

Goes in circles what biitton has not worked in days tried a different e mail where is your tech can someone call and walk me thru this ?? Sad :(

• Adam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nothing will upload. The status bar never completes
        but disappears and no one can view what I have uploaded. Please assist.

I'm getting red exclamation marks next to several of my pictures and all of my videos as I try to upload them. This is the first time I've ever had a problem. I restarted my phone and that did nothing. Please fix this!!

I’m experiencing the same issue as Bonnie Jackson, it seems the upload gets stuck and isn’t continuing, saying ‘uploading x of x’
        Help!

• Bonnie Jackson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can’t seem to upload the pics and the ones it said it uploaded we can not see! It’s been a couple of days now and it still says uploading so many out of so many. Is this going to be fixed soon?

• stephanie kidd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cant open my picture page your website stinks my son in law already quit lk and is using something else.

← Previous 1

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base