I suggest you ...

limit the number of notifications

Recently I've begun multiple notifications per day. This is too much! Please give users a way to limit the number of emails received from Lifecake. One per day is plenty for me, and I especially don't like the notifications that include nothing but advertisements.

28 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Johanna shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have raised this issue with Support myself as I also have had complaints from friends & family about the frequency of emails from Lifecake relating to activity on timelines. I received some clarification from Support, explaining that the 'email notifications' and the 'push notifications' (the one coming to your phone / tablet for example) are separate settings. From the App, you can only adjust the push notifications and from the website, you can only adjust the email notifications. I don't think some app users are even aware the website exists so they don't know they need to log in there and disable all notifications to stem the flow of emails. Users also need to click the Unsubscribe link from Lifecake emails to. I have had to relay all these instructions to all friends & family, which was pretty tedious. You should maybe do the same... Good luck!

• Noemie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Too much notifications by mail. Need to turn them off or have only one per day. Or maybe just on the app. My friends complain about beeing harassed. Please.

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base