I suggest you ...

Allow some choice in thumbnails and photo positions.

For multiple photos per date, would be nice to have some option in positioning of photos, and the thumbnails shown. Especially in the case of 2 photos on a single date, there are a lot of foreheads only being displayed!

82 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Bryony shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with Ann, I would like to option to keep all the thumbnails expanded.

• pyc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I agree with this. What I see on screen as admin from my laptop (using chrome) is a different view from what my family see on apps on their mobile / app view. It would also be good to be able to iron out the differences between the two platforms or allow some way of previewing the mobile/ app view

• Ed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a few photos in my timeline which show a thumbnail of someone's stomach or other odd views. It would be great to be able to drag the photo around in order to set the thumbnail for the web view and mobile view

• Ann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to have the option to keep all thumbnails expanded. Some of my family members miss photos because they don't realize that they need to expand the thumbnails to see multiple photos for a particular date.

• Robert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would really like to position the photos that I want on the timeline so that the timeline is really representative of what I believe to be important.

• Vince commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

From my perspective it would be great to be able to select the big thumbnail but keep the existing format. Currently there is a fair bit of empty space around the photos which could probably be used more effectively (perhaps smaller thumbnails below the main photo instead of to the side?).

• Jo Bradford commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm getting far too many foreheads as well, please allow us to choose the postioning of the photos we have selected to be displayed in the timeline.

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base