I suggest you ...

I really appreciate a company with the insight to develop a feature like that

Just met Lifecake tonight in response to an invitation from a relative and fellow Mom. So far, I am impressed and, after trying it out initially, see myself signing up for the unlimited storage at some point. One thing in particular that I like (in addition to the not sharing/selling our info and content, and advertising) is the "handbrake" feature. I SO wish Facebook had something like that. I've been wanting to leave them for so long, but all of my photo and video albums with their captions, dates, and etc are on there. I feel trapped and frustrated. Not that I plan to leave Lifecake in the future, but I really appreciate a company with the insight to develop a feature like that. I no longer post pics of my kids on FB, because I don't believe they are secure; but I wish I could get the ones that I have already posted off of there in an organized way.

It's nice to have another option for sharing pics and videos, since I have a lot of family who live in other states. Thank you. I think this is going to be fun!

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Kendra shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  AdminIpek (Chief Satisfaction Officer, lifecake) responded  · 

So glad you are enjoying Lifecake, Kendra!

We use Lifecake with our own families’ memories, and we know how precious they are. We always strive to make sure our customers have complete control and can do with it exactly what they want to, even if that is to move to another service at any point.

If you ever have any suggestions or questions for us, please let us know. In the meantime, enjoy!

Nick, from the Lifecake team

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base