I suggest you ...

Photoframe Integration

I recently purchased a Pix-Star Wifi photo frame for all of my family members. The beauty of the frame is that it can automatically receive updates to the frame but having the photos sent to an email address. I find that when I post to Lifecake, I often have to separately email the photos to updates the frame. It would be wonderful if posted photos could emailed and "reflected" to an address attached to a family member. It would be amazing to add this integration or suggest a way I could receive updates to a photo frame. Alternatively, if Lifecake could receive updates from Dropbox, Flickr, etc... that would also solve my problem.

Thoughts?

-Josh

28 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Joshua Bernstein shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminIpek (Chief Satisfaction Officer, lifecake) responded  · 

Hi, Josh! So sorry that there was a delay in responding to your suggestion.

We’re looking into how we can enable customers to integrate into photoframes in a simple way. And we’ll update in here when we know more.

In terms of Dropbox, you can actually import from Dropbox on your computer browser, iPhone/iPad or Android in the Lifecake app. It’s an option when you click or tap on +. Just let us know if you have any issues with this.

Have a great day!

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...