I suggest you ...

make deleting more then one photo

I wanna first say I LOVE this app. It's great because we have family who dosnt use Facebook so it's great they can see my son grow. I would like to suggest when you want to delete photos that you can delete more than one at a time and after deleting it stays at the point you are at, instead of going all the way back to the beginning and have to find your way back to the section. Thank you!!!

35 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Elena Muto Rawls shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely needed feature. I would use this fairly regularly as i find both me and my wife sometimes upload the same photos by accident beasue we share with each other via text.

• J commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love a multiple delete option!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

• Madison Burgess commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I COMPLETELY AGREE ELENA! Having the option on EITHER platform would be EXTREMELY helpful! Ultimately, thought being about to edit/delete in large quantities would be SUPERB! Like deleting, tagging and titling several at once.

• Katy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It'd be great to change dates asnd add keywords to multiple images at once, add well, both online and in the apps.

I definitely second the request to stay at the point you're at when making changes - I just needed to change the date on 6 images in the Android app and had to scroll back each time since it kept jumping to the beginning.

Overall, though, I'm loving Lifecake!

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base