(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Massimiliano Costantini shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Upvoting this - we now have so many pics on lifecake its not the easiest to find by date. would be nice to be able to search things in the title or comments. for example babys first tooth. i'm not going to remember that date, but the title of the photo could be searched to find the photo quicker. hashtagging would be ok, but the problem with that is you need to always remmeber to tag stuff.

• La'Tina Arrington commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like the tagging and search capabilities for the web app. It would great to have those in the mobile apps as well.

• Juan Luis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nick,

I use lifecake to store photos from my kids drawings. It would be great if I could view only drawings by tagging photos and filtering views.
        Similarly, tags and filters could be enabled for other custom defined categories, e.g holidays,birthdays,musical performance etc...
        A given photo could be assigned multiple tags to enable more complex filters (Priority 2 in the PRD :))

Cheers,

Juan Luis

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base