General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Please make your books more customisable, with the option to include all content!

Hi!
    I'm a big fan of the look and functionality of the LifeCake website and app! Ultimately, I'm looking to print content in a book though, so I'm still waiting on some features and hope you'll consider adding them in the future. Specifically, it'd be great if all content, including stories and comments, could be included and there was an option for multiple pictures/stories per page.
    I recently stumbled across My Social Book and would love being able to print books of a similar look from LifeCake. Do you think your books will deliver similar features in the future?

413 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      37 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, Johana! So sorry for the delay in responding, but we’re glad you’re enjoying the app and Website.

We do want to provide more options in our photobooks in the future for sure. Right now we’re focusing on customer requests within our app and Website, though, so we’re unsure when we will have this. But we will update this as soon as we do.

And in the meantime, just so you know: we have an option on our Website in Settings to ‘Download all’. With this you can download all your content – in full quality and in monthly, organised folders – so you can still print books on other sites in the time being.

Thanks for your patience and your feedback!

• Exclude low-resolution images from photo book layouts

If you add photos from e.g. Instagram, the photos are too small to print well in a photo book, so if you auto-populate (e.g. my child's first year) it puts all the images in but with warnings about print quality - you then have to remove each one rather laboriously. It might make sense to exclude any images which are under the required print resolution, or at least allow filtering by size in the drop down underneath the drawer.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        You have left! (?) (thinking…)
        1 comment  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks, Meg! We usually exclude lower-resolution photos by default, but do you have a lot more than 100? If it’s still showing lower resolution ones even when you have higher quality photos to choose from, then we might need to investigate to make sure we don’t have a bug.

Please let us know if you get a chance. Thanks so much!

• Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base